segunda-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2013

cape town 2013









I decided cape town for the first trip of this year because is there the place where almost all the riders from different disciplines are training filming and testing new gear etc,so nothing better than being there for only 5 weeks but enought to meet such great people,train,some city seeing,party,well thats not all I did,I also participated at the south african nationals,I had a lot of fun competing there,like always, I did my best but compete in that such hard conditions was not what I expected,but for a guy like me who went all the way from brazil where we have great and almost perfect conditions to cape town where the wind always blows crazy(strong and gusty) a 2th place at the event motivated me even more to keep on going hard and big.

this was one of the most significant trip so far in my life,there I met Ryan,rich,mike and few other guys who work for best kiteboarding,and we 've been talking about my self ride for this phenomenal brand (BEST KITEBOARDING) and for me that wasnt so easy to decide because I never had some thing like so serious in my carrer,and once they came to me and said 'hey alex come ride with us' I could not believe that,so I'm very pround to announce you my new sponsor,I kind consider that as new life for me,so I will keep on doing what I've already done but with much more motivation and I'm sure you will see some great action this year from my self riding these amazing produtcs!

special thanks to:

VILLA VISTA TAIBA - made the trip happen.
UNDERWAVE - to support me with the best wetsuits.
KITE KAHUNAS - for the accomodation during the trip.

stay tuned and make sure you dont miss my next videos!

Alexandre neto

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário